The Extended Stay Package provides support for families wherever you are located – Yes I will come to you. The package is designed to offer support over a 2-4 night intensive period to allow for assessment, support and implementation of strategies around sleep and settling and behaviour.
This package allows for me to stay with you around the clock over extended periods in order to put consistency in to strategy – sleep after sleep. Many families I work with tell me they are simply to exhausted to put any strategies into place and this is where I can stay with you and keep the support and respite there for you.
This service is particularly well suited to families who are located outside of metropolitan Perth however, any family can access this package.
This package provides solutions and support for:
- Difficulty settling babies or children (0-5 years)
- Cat napping
- Frequent or persistent night waking – more than what you think is reasonable to expect
- Behavioural challenges – guiding behaviour, establishing rules and boundaries
- Newborn support and guidance and respite
What this package offers:
- 24/7 intensive support over 2-4 consecutive night/days
- Individualised assessment and planning of gentle, safe and effective strategies to improve sleep and settling
- Ongoing support during the stay to demonstrate, support and assist the implementation of planned strategies
- Planned periods of respite for parents during the stay to allow parents to catch up on much needed sleep, rest and time out
- A written individualised plan
- A downloadable copy of a Dynamic Baby Sleep Guide – appropriate for babies age
- A month of follow up support via phone, text or email post visit
The visit is provided on a ‘live – in’ basis. Accommodation and meals are provided by the family. All Caroline’s Angels services, including this package are provided by Caroline Radford
- 4 nights $3850 + flights and expenses if outside of metropolitan Perth
- 3 nights $2885 + flights and expenses if outside of metropolitan Perth
- 2 nights $1925 + flights and expenses if outside of metropolitan Perth
- This package can be renegotiated to over a longer period of time. Just let me know and I can organise a longer stay for you.
- Often there is more than one family in a remote location needing support. You can save on expenses and split costs with other families in your network. If you let socials know you are planning a visit it can be an easy way to connect another family.
For further information regarding this package and to select dates and times please contact Caroline Radford directly on email@example.com or 0400 840 303