Personalised Group Sessions
Personalised Group Sessions are an easy and fun way to find out more about your baby/toddler’s sleep, development and behaviour. All you need to do is get a small group of parents together, pick a topic and select a date and time. Too easy!
Your group could be about a parenting topic of your choice or here’s a few ideas to get you started:
- Parents to Be – What to expect in the first few weeks
- Baby Sleep – How to establish healthy sleep patterns/improve sleep for babies
- Baby Play and Development – understanding stages through the first twelve months and how to stimulate development
- Toddler Sleep – Transitioning to beds; night mares; managing bedtime; night waking
- Toddler Tantrums – Understanding and guiding toddler behaviour
- Toileting – When to start and how to make the toileting experience stress-free for your little one
It’s simple! Get a group of parents together with a topic of your choice and I come to you. Personalised Group Sessions run for around 2 hours with about 1.5 hours of content and plenty of time for questions and collaborations. Usually groups are held at either:
- 10-12 midday
- 1-3 pm
- 7-9 pm
The fee for a Personalised Group Session $320 total for you to split between guests. A maximum of 8 guests are recommended so that the discussion can be personalised and tailored to your needs. Arrangements can be made for bigger groups. Just contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or 0400 840 303 for more information.