We believe all babies are unique. Our Tailored Sleep Plans are especially designed for your baby or child with their own unique needs and temperament in mind.
If your baby or child is:
- Tricky to settle
- Cat napping
- Night waking more often then you feel is right for their age and stage
- Hard to settle to sleep at night
- Experiencing stress or tension around sleep, settling or bedtimes
And you feel you would like a personalised, tailored plan for your situation then this is the plan for you
This package includes:
- An individualised and comprehensive assessment by our Caroline’s Angels Consultants who are specifically trained using our Dynamic Sleep Connection™ framework
- A tailored plan prepared for your sleep situation inboxed to you usually within 1-2 business days
- A downloadable copy of our “Dynamic Baby Sleep Guide” inboxed to you
- Plus you will receive a bonus 3 month access to Dynamic Baby Sleep Pod – Sprouts or Seedlings (following the three month period it is $7.95 per month automatically charged unless opt out). ‘Our Pods’ are closed Facebook groups that provide a forum for you to support and communicate with each other as well as seek our guidance. Once you have made your purchase please request to join either: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DynamicSleepPodSprouts/ If your baby is under 1 year. Or https://www.facebook.com/groups/DynamicSleepPodSeedlings/ If you have a child over 1 year.
As our plans are uniquely tailored for your baby and child this product is available for any child between 0-5 years.
Here’s how it works:
- Following your purchase you will receive a questionnaire to complete and email back to us. Where you can also send us video footage of what is occurring around sleep for your baby/child.
- Once we receive your questionnaire we do an intense review and create an individualised sleep plan for your baby or child based on our well researched Dynamic Sleep Connection™ framework
- You will then receive a copy of our “Dynamic Baby Sleep Guide – Newborns” inboxed to you to further extend the strategies we plan for you
- Follow up support can also be additionally provided if needed through our phone, email and in-home consultation services (additional costs apply)
We are world leaders in using the Dynamic Sleep Connection™ framework which is based on the key principles that:
- All babies are unique and need their own individualised solutions
- Changes can be made in gradual/phasic steps that are gentle and supportive for the babies development and mental health. (We do not use controlled crying or abrupt extinction methods)