We are back for 2019 with our Complete Toddler Series
Caroline McMahon and Caroline Radford from Caroline’s Angels Baby Sleep Specialists are well known for their extensive knowledge on toddler sleep and that experience and strategy also extends to toilet training and managing behaviours in toddler land. All of our sessions are focused on understanding your toddlers behaviours and a guidance approach to parenting.
Session 1 Toilets and your Toddler Monday 11th February 7.15pm
This session is perfect for any parent who is about to embark on the toilet training process with their toddler. Or for parents and extended family or caregivers who have attempted toilet training and encountered some hiccups along the way. This session will cover:
- Signs of readiness for toilet training
- What equipment is right for you and how to set up for toilet training
- How to prepare your toddler for toilet training
- Managing the toilet training experience
- Managing hiccups and spills along the way
Session 2 Toddlers and Tantrums Monday 25th February – 7.15 pm
This session is perfect for any parent, relative or caregiver of a toddler. Toddlers are all about play, imagination, adventure and exploration. This session will cover:
- How to look at life through the eyes of your toddler and understand their development stage
- How to nurture your toddlers development through guidance and play
- How to provide a supportive framework for your toddler to safely explore and play
- How to manage conflict where situations like tantrums, difficulty sharing, sibling rivalry, hitting and biting occur
Session 3 Toddlers and Nutrition Monday 11th March – 7.15 pm
Dr Kyla Smith is a paediatric dietitian who specialises in fussy eating. She is passionate about working with picky eater and their families to help make mealtimes more enjoyable for everyone. Kyla has worked with fussy eaters for 10 years, and understands the difficulties parents face – she definitely won’t tell you to “just make them eat it!”
Kyla also lectures in Dietetics at a Perth university and has completed her PhD in childhood obesity. She is based in Leeming, WA but offers a home visiting service to Perth families, amongst other things.
You can check out her blog and weekly food product reviews at www.mealtimes.com.au. She runs a support service for parents introducing their babies to solid foods over at www.babymealtimes.com.au.
This will be an amazing session and not to be missed.
Session 4 Toddlers and Time For Sleep Monday 25th March – 7.15pm
We all know that a good nights sleep is a basic human need. Helping your toddler to achieve a happy bedtime and a healthy sleep overnight is the key to a happy and healthy toddler! This session is for any parent, extended family member or caregiver who would like to help their toddler sleep better overnight.
Points of discussion to cover will be:
- Setting up a safe sleep space that also improves the quality of your toddler’s sleep
- Establishing healthy sleep routines for your toddler where they are happy to go to sleep
- How to help your toddler to settle themselves to sleep and back to sleep overnight
- How to create an evening without bedtime battles, reduce night wakings and early wakers
Tickets cost $55 per session
purchase 3 sessions for $180 and receive any fourth session free PLUS 3 months subscription to our Dynamic Baby Sleep Online Pod (Our Pod). Our Pod means you can interact together, support each other and receive guidance and support from us.
Ticket price includes:
- Entry ticket for you and your parenting partner or one grandparent
- A copy of the successful ‘5 Steps To Sleep – For Babies and Toddlers’ book by Caroline’s Angels Baby Sleep Specialists – only applicable to tickets for session 4 “Toddlers and Sleep”
- Bonus if you ‘buy 3 and get 1 free’ you will also receive 3 months access to “Our Pod” – our closed Facebook group where you can receive guidance from us and support each other
- Light refreshments
Session 1 Toilets and your Toddler Monday 11th February – 7.15pm – 9pm
Session 2 Toddlers and Tantrums Monday 25th February – 7.15pm-9pm
Session 3 Toddlers and Nutrition Monday 11th March – 7.15 pm – 9pm
Session 4 Toddlers and Time To Sleep Monday 25th March– 7.15pm – 9pm
Please note these sessions are young baby friendly.
Telethon Speech and Hearing Centre
Tomasi Room – first floor ( upstairs, lift access available)
36 Dodd Street, Wembley
Further queries to Caroline Radford 0400840303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Radford Caroline McMahon
RN RM CHN BNsg RN RM BAppSci
Owners and Baby Sleep Specialists – Caroline’s Angels