Our Toddler Behaviour Home Visits are perfect for families who would like to know more about your toddler, how to understand their behaviour and:
- How to deal with tantrums
- What to do when your toddler is hitting or biting or being ‘rough’ with other toddlers
- How to engage with your toddler and guide and nurture their behaviour
Our Toddler Behaviour Home Visits are currently only available for parents in the Perth Metropolitan area.
Ideally suited to parents of children 1-3 years. This solution provides you with a one on one consultation time where we get to know you and your toddler and design strategies for you to guide and nurture your toddlers behaviour and development.
The package includes:
- A 1.5 hour in home observational visit – time to be alongside you and your toddler
- A plan emailed to your inbox
- A follow up phone consult after observational visit and email support for 1-2 weeks
- Then we organise a 1.5 hour review visit with you to see how you are going implementing the plan and make any required adjustments
- A follow up phone consult and email support for 1-2 weeks
- 1-1.5 hour pre birth in home visit – this allows a chance for us to meet, go through any new baby queries that you have and guide you through the set up that you have in mind for your baby to come home to.
- 2 hour in home visit once you have returned home with your new baby
- Our ‘5 Steps To Sleep – For Babies and Toddlers‘ book
Our Toddler Behaviour Home Visit package is available in the Perth Metropolitan area only for $690.