Our Toddler Phone Consultations are available for families Australia-wide to discuss your concerns around
- Your child’s behaviour
- How to manage tantrums
- How to proceed with toileting
- How to improve sleep and settling
- How to transition to a bed
- Managing nightmares or night terrors
- Fussy eaters
- Altering routines and changes
- Commencing toilet training
- Toilet training complexities
- Hitting, biting, sharing, sibling rivalry
- Anything that concerns you in the 1-5 years age group
You do not need to be an existing client or to have received a home visit in the past, you can purchase a one-off Phone Consultation anytime that you need.
***Please note *** Due to the current Covid-19 conditions, and in order to provide support, contact and advice to families phone consultations have been drastically reduced to $25 – whether for an initial or subsequent phone consult. This offer will continue until 30/6/20. You can pre-purchase consults up to 30/6/20 at the discounted price for use anytime up until 30/6/21. Pre-purchased calls can also be gifted to friends for use during this period.
Our Toddler Phone Consultation services are available Australia-wide. Our initial one-off phone consultations is $99 for up to 45 minutes and $75 for up to 30 minutes for any subsequent consultations.
If you have multiple queries or queries about more than one child additional phone consultations may be required.
Simply follow the booking process to get started and we will get back to you with a time to give you a call within 1-2 business working days.